Here are the steps for becoming an apprentice:
Are you ready to begin building your career but are unsure of where to start? Don’t worry. Just give us a call at the ABC of Wisconsin Apprenticeship and Training Trust offices at 608-244-6056 or review this page for specific requirement information. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you begin the process. Whether it is questions about the apprenticeship requirements or you are unsure which trade best fits you, ABC of Wisconsin will be there every step of the way.
So, what are you waiting for? Start the application process now.
ABC of Wisconsin Apprenticeship Requirements
- Apprenticeship application
- Employer application (if sponsored)
- EEOC Supplemental Information Form
- High school verification:
- Transcripts with graduation date listed, or
- Copy of high school diploma, or
- GED/HSED certificate, or
- Graduating senior: verification that you are on track to graduate, or
- Homeschool PI – 1206 form verification for each year completed
- Copy of driver’s license or letter verifying transportation means to get to work and school
- Test results (Accuplacer or TABE), if applicable (see Apprenticeship Requirements Table on left). Get test locations and contact information for upcoming tests here.
- Algebra verification if applicable (see Apprenticeship Requirements Table on left)
Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin
5330 Wall Street
Madison, WI 53718
Phone: 608-244-6056 or 800-829-9926